Are you sure you want to perform this action?
I take pleasure to make this kind of stuff. But i like to give some formation about the use of Arduino Framework in Theater an live show.
I consider to give some accelereted 7 days formation, or in terms of the client wish.
Contact me if you are interested to organise a session.
- Day 1
- Define your personal project who lead all the formation session
- The open source Licences, constraints and use case
- The Arduino Framework, devellope time and constraints related to show environement
- Jour 2
- initiation to C and C++ and Arduino Framework. Base instruction
- Electronic initiation inputs/outputs, Power modules, relays, motor, sensors, communication protocol
- Jour 3
- The library and project use case
- Test and build several simple module
- Jour 4 à 6
- Define and realize your personal project
- Jour 7
- Build your own PCB, Kicad software initiation
For each student:
- A notebook (mac,pc,linux)
- A SwissBoard mini (carte et clone arduino dédié à une utilisation spectacle)
- A 3.3v ftdi programmer
- A breadboard and wire
- An internet connexion
- Severals modules, leds, sensors, steppers, DC Motors, lampes, relay, power supply, battery
- Little toolbox: Dreamel, welding station, wire cutter, etc...